2021 Directors Mortgage Summer Slam
August 27-29th, 2021
We are excited to get back on the fields, and please pass onto your members that we will be making adjustments to comply with both Washington and Oregon state while COVID-19 is still a factor. We will be accepting fewer teams so we can increase the space between the fields and add time between games. For now we do not anticipate hosting any vendors at the sites, to help keep groups from congregating.
The Directors Mortgage Sumer Slam is an unrestricted tournament. Teams registered and in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply. The tournament is also internationally sanctioned and accepts teams from Canada.
|U9 - U10||(7v7)||$440|
|U11 - U12||(9v9)||$540|
|U13 - U19||(11v11)||$640|
- Registration closes August 7, 2021, 11:59pm.
- Registrations after July 29 will incur a $25 late registration fee and must be paid in full by a credit card at time of registration.
- Refund: Prior to July 29, 2021, a 100% refund (minus $25 service fee). After July 29, 2021, a 50% refund (minus $25 service fee). After August 7, 2021 no refund.
Weekend Parking Pass required for Harmony Sports Complex
$10 per vehicle pass is good for all three days
Highlights of the Tournament
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games.
- Teams will be grouped according to level of play to assure balanced competition.
- Flexible scheduling. We do our best to accommodate all special requests; coaches with two teams, late starts, etc.
- Individual awards for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Championship teams get a laser engraved log slice
- Gotsoccer Tournament, and Gotsoccer points
- NO DOGS are allowed at any tourament venue.
Questions, please contact Tournament Director at